- Feeding systems
- Sheet/ blanket folding machines
- Towel folders
- Quality control inspection system
- Garment Systems
- Laundry separation units
The Amflex-P is a quality feeder for sheets, draw sheets, duvets and other flat laundry, it is a standard 2,3 or 4 station feeder.
The Amflex-P can operate with all kind and brands of ironers.
The machine has 2 different working modes:
1 Clamp feeding.
In this mode the sheet is clipped in height adjustable clamps, Given over to the spreading clamps, spread by clamps, laid down on the beam, which lays the sheet on the feeding bed.
2 Feeding direct onto the ironer.
In this mode thenose of the feeder is retracted and this has given space tolay directly onto the feeding bed of the ironer. Or for waxing the ironer.
There are 6 different types of Amflex-P:
Amflex-P 121(2 stations, 1 lane clamp feeding)
Amflex-P 122(2 stations, 2 lane clamp feeding)
Amflex-P 131(3 stations, 1 lane clamp feeding)
Amflex-P 132(3 stations, 2 lane clamp feeding)
Amflex-P 141(4 stations, 1 lane clamp feeding)
Amflex-P 142(4 stations, 2 lane clamp feeding)
The Amflex-P can have 1, or 2 lanes depending of the working width.
Strong points for sales:
- High stretching quality by double sided air stream
- The suction box has an inlet at the front and a switching opening at the back side
- Back side close when sheet is moving into the vacuum box.
- Back side is open when sheet has to be stretched.
- High quality of the leading and trailing edge by stretch conveyor. (option)
- This gives good leading and trailing edges of the linen.
- Height adjustable feeding clips
- The feeding clips are ergonomically better positioned for feeding than vertical clipping.
- The height can be adjusted per station. So per operator
- Low noise level.